Have you ever been to a party than just when you are the climax part power goes off? I know most of us have experienced this at least once. It is the worst experience, everything goes to stand still, and even people tend to get bored to the point of leaving the party. We at many times take for granted the supply of power to the appliances by electricity until it is taken away, even if it is for some few minutes. If you are organizing an event where you will need electricity power maybe for the music, public address, lighting, or anything else, then it is advisable you look for a backup early enough to be on the safe side. It is also good to have a backup at your home to avoid blackouts.
A portable generator is the best, reliable, and cheap backup you can use. The market is flooded with so many models that it has become so hard for one to tell the best model. We have taken the initiative and looked through the customers’ reviews and done more research to list the best ten generators in the market. We looked at fuel efficiency, long-running time, the full array of outlets, and outstanding safety features.
Table Of Contents
- Our Top Picks:
- List of The Portable Generator For RV
- 10. Champion 3500-Watt RV Ready Portable Generator with Wireless Remote Start (CARB)
- 9. Champion 3100-Watt RV Ready Portable Inverter Generator with Wireless Remote Start
- 8. Briggs & Stratton 30651 P2200 Power Smart Series Portable 2200-Watt Inverter Generator with Parallel Capability
- 7. Westinghouse WGen3600 Portable Generator – 3600 Rated Watts & 4650 Peak Watts
- 6. Honda EU2000I 2000 Watt Portable Generator with Inverter
- 5. DuroMax XP4400E 4,400 Watt 7.0 HP OHV 4-Cycles Gas Powered Portable Generator with Wheel Kit and Electric Start
- 4. Champion 3500-Watt RV Ready Portable Generator (EPA)
- 3. WEN 56200i Super Quiet 2000-Watt Portable Inverter Generator, CARB Compliant
- 2. DuroStar DS4000S, 3300 Running Watts/4000 Starting Watts, Gas Powered Portable Generator
- 1. PowerPro 56101, 900 Running Watts/1000 Starting Watts, Gas Powered Portable Generator
Our Top Picks:
List of The Portable Generator For RV
10. Champion 3500-Watt RV Ready Portable Generator with Wireless Remote Start (CARB)
This is a perfect addition to your RV. It is very cost effective and convenient solution for power outages or any other emergencies. It will produce 400watts at the start when powered on, and while running, it will produce 3500 watts. It has a wireless remote start that enables you to start it while standing at most 80 ft. away.
The generator can be used to supply power to all the appliances; lights, refrigerator, fan, computer sump pump and many others. it can run for even 12 hours when the gasoline tank is full. It is fitted with cold start technology that makes it easy for it to start even in the cold weather easily.
9. Champion 3100-Watt RV Ready Portable Inverter Generator with Wireless Remote Start
Planning for a camp or you have a tailgating weekend ahead of you? Then this is the best generator for you. It is also a perfect solution for a power outage. It is a combination of convenience and versatility. It is fitted with a wireless remote knob to help you start it even when you are 80 ft. away.
It produces 3100 watts when started and 2800 watts while running. It only produces clean power, and it is therefore not advisable to power sensitive electronics. It will run for 8 hours when the 1.6-gallon tank is full.
8. Briggs & Stratton 30651 P2200 Power Smart Series Portable 2200-Watt Inverter Generator with Parallel Capability
This is another perfect portable generator for your camping or any other event that you know getting power supply will be hard. You can also use it at home for emergencies or power outage. It is well designed to be carried easily by one or two persons.
It has an engine that is computer-controlled to adjust its speed with your power needs for consistent, efficient, and quiet power.it produces 2200 starting watts and 1700 running watts.
7. Westinghouse WGen3600 Portable Generator – 3600 Rated Watts & 4650 Peak Watts
This generator is one of the quietest conventional portable generators on the market. When the 4-gallon tank is full, it can run for up to 18 hours allowing you to power all the electronics you need to power all day long and night.
It comes with an easy to use panel and a hardened steel bar plus rolling bars for easy transportation and fuel tank protection. It also has a remote control knob to allow you to start it while ft. away. It is one of the reliable generators in the market.
6. Honda EU2000I 2000 Watt Portable Generator with Inverter
This generator is super quiet, fuel efficient and easily portable. It can be used to power any electronic incase of emergency, power outage of power inaccessibility.
It produces 2000 watts at the start and 1600 watts while running and can run for 8.1 hours when the gas tank is full.
5. DuroMax XP4400E 4,400 Watt 7.0 HP OHV 4-Cycles Gas Powered Portable Generator with Wheel Kit and Electric Start
This is a powerful gas-powered generator that can lend power for recreational activities and emergencies alike. It is fitted with a muffler that enables it to run quietly. With the 4 gallon tank full it can run continuously for 8 hours.
It has a heavy-duty frame and roll bars that make it easy for transportation and protects the fuel tank. It will automatically shut down when full is low.
4. Champion 3500-Watt RV Ready Portable Generator (EPA)
This generator produces 4000 starting watts and 3500 running watts. It can be used to power any electronic.
It is equipped with Volt Guard, a built-in surge protector that protects your appliances from any spikes in voltage above a safe threshold. It also has a cold start technology to make it easy to start in the cold.
3. WEN 56200i Super Quiet 2000-Watt Portable Inverter Generator, CARB Compliant
The generator produces clean energy free of voltage spikes and drops that can be used to power any electronic. It is quieter compared to many other generators in the market. Maximize fuel economy by engaging the Eco-Mode, allowing the generator’s motor to adjust its fuel consumption automatically.
It is designed with a lightweight design to help you carry it easily.
2. DuroStar DS4000S, 3300 Running Watts/4000 Starting Watts, Gas Powered Portable Generator
With this generator, you do not need electric start. It is a manual pull generator. It is equipped with a muffler that makes it less noisy.
It is a small generator that has roll bars and hardened frame that makes it possible to transport the generator with much ease. It produces 3300 continuous watts of power while running. It can be used to power all electronics.
1. PowerPro 56101, 900 Running Watts/1000 Starting Watts, Gas Powered Portable Generator
This generator is built to be carried around. it is less than 36 pounds and is fitted with a carrying handle and has four rubber pads for stabilization. The one-gallon tank can run for up to 5 hours while half load.
It will produce 1000 watts starting power and 900m watts running power. You can use the generator to power any electronic. It is a proof that good quality comes in small package.
Do not allow power outages or their inaccessibility to make your moments dull. All these listed generators will provide you with the power to let you continue with your fun. When buying a generator, there are some factors that you need to consider; gas-, propane, solar-powered or dual fuel powered? Do you want a manual or an electric start? How many and what types of outlets do you want?
After determining all these, it is also essential to decide on the power required to know the level of wattage on the generator that best fits you. After you know exactly what you need, go through the list and select a generator that matches your needs. Say no to blackouts and lack of electric power.